Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Serenity

(Click on the picture to view the full size)

Sunset has always been my favorite set of pictures. I love the colors that appear on the sky while the sun is sinking behind that horizon. They fight for a space on the sky and look down at the beautiful place upon their feet.

Its just not the sunset -- I love the sky in general. I even asked for photos from my friends no matter where they were when they took a picture of the sky.

For some people, sunset symbolizes an end. End of a another day. End of happy moments or even a depressing day. But for me, sunset just shows us that there is still beauty after all the bad things. That even simple and priceless things could bring a smile on our faces.

Sunset brings a certain kind of peace in me. I feel so calm whenever I watch the sun says its goodbye for the mean time. That is the kind of contentment that I always want to feel. On sunset I find serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment